Friday, December 10, 2010

It's A Boy AND A Girl!

Today I witnessed the birth of a new Ryan Dilmore album. Mother and child are doing great. Labor lasted somewhere between 1 week and 3 years, can't really remember. All I know is I'm excited to start seeing the light of day once again, and the songs are looking forward to sandwiching your ears. I'll keep you posted in the coming weeks as to how one might obtain said beautiful music.

I'm so lucky that I get to do this every day. I'm so grateful for the way you empower my dream.

So with Spotless wrapped up, I woke up this morning with a new melody in my head. It sounds like a dusty old book to me. And I'm realizing Life is too short / sweet to worry about "eh, that doesn't really sound like it could be on the radio - I shouldn't share it." So, here's a little future memory for you.

The simple melody in my head this morning:



It's friday!! Can't wait to bask in the awesomeness you give to yourself and to the world this weekend.

Ryan Dilmore