Friday, March 18, 2011

Old / News

Today is a great great day!

So thrilled I finally got to enjoy the new Cafe Gratitude in LA last night. I Am Transformed. For dessert, the Makepeace Brothers cd release show at Hotel Cafe. Another awesome night of dance moves, sing-alongs, and shining within the electric current of so many brilliant souls. So grateful to the people who empower, improve, and elevate the lives of everyone around them.
I feel you.

On the topic of existential enhancement, my cells are ecstatic to utilize some badass new gifts from hearts I greatly admire:


Old juicer...

... New juicer!



Old microphone...

... New microphone!



















Thanks to my incredibly generous siblings
for upgrading my already sweet life
to a whole new level of truly awesome.

Enjoy the best weekend you've ever had.
Starting... 

Now

1 comment:

  1. Niiice! Great post, and the new gear looks awesome! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete