Friday, November 19, 2010

Calming Sewn

I've spent this week jet lagged in my own made up time zone, at some unspecified point beyond tiredness, beyond reason, where words are falling out as freely as rivers over rooftops on wind-delivered days. See what I mean? It's like shaking up a bowlful of those tiny word-magnets, throwing them against the world's whitest '87 Kenmore fridge, and seeing what sticks. I do enjoy getting my mind out of the picture for a while, befriending poetry and melodies without judgement. I think I'll stay here a bit longer, in the brightness of this black hole.


These new songs are dying to meet you.

You'll be introduced soon, hopefully in some fancy 'ice cream social' setting.

Your patience is beautiful, and I'm fully committed to the Life of this huge little dream.


Lately, I close my eyes and this is everything I see:


Love, Ryan